This episode features an interview with a buddy I know from high school, Ricky Watson, and his company, Product of Society.
Ricky talks about going ALL IN on your passion and following what feels right to you, even when friends or family don’t understand your reasoning or try to talk you out of it.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode, Ricky talks about:
- Following your passions even when family may not agree with your decisions
- Balancing a full-time job while growing your own business on the side
- The satisfaction of positively impacting others with the information you provide
- How we are a product of our environment
- How content such as blogs and podcasts are our generations “hieroglyphs” and leave our mark
- How you can always learn something from any job and from customers and people you interact with
- Motivation, hustle and grit supersedes intelligence
- Your phone is a computer. You have so many opportunities today that your parents did not have.
Product Of Society Links
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.productofsociety.org
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/productofsociety
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE
READ THE BLOG POST
SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM