Andres Pira is the founder of 20+ companies, including gyms, law offices, gas stations, coffee shops and a property portfolio.
He went from homeless at 20 to building an empire worth $1.8billion by the age of 35.
In this interview, we discuss:
- How he moved from Sweden to Thailand and found himself in a tough financial situation
- How the book “The Secret” changed his life
- The power of visualization and how it got Andres a cup of coffee and a meal when he was homeless in Thailand
- Increasing beliefs and confidence through acheiving goals
- Raising the bar and creating new goals constantly
- Seeing failures as stepping stones (failures are a part of success)
- and more
- Do not underestimate the power of visualization and the law of attraction
- Set tons of goals for yourself, but make sure that you set many little ones that ultimately help you achieve the big ones.
- View failures as stepping stones, failing is a part of success.
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
Identify areas of your life where you are struggling. Are you afraid to try something new because you fear failing?
If so, acknowledge the fact that failures are stepping stones. The only time you truly fail is when you give up entirely.
Take time to review your goals constantly. Once you achieve any goals, replace them and raise the bar continuously.
You can pre-order his book, Homeless to Billionaire: The 18 Principles of Wealth Attraction And Creating Unlimited Opportunity, here: https://amzn.to/2UyINOk
Check out Andres’ website: https://andrespira.com/
CHECK OUT MY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM