Andres Pira is the founder of 20+ companies, including gyms, law offices, gas stations, coffee shops and a property portfolio.
He went from homeless at 20 to building an empire worth $1.8billion by the age of 35.
Check out the video
I love a good rags to riches success story, and this story doesn’t disappoint.
Listen to the podcast
In this interview, we discuss:
- How he moved from Sweden to Thailand and found himself in a tough financial situation
- How the book “The Secret” changed his life
- The power of visualization and how it got Andres a cup of coffee and a meal when he was homeless in Thailand
- Increasing beliefs and confidence through acheiving goals
- Raising the bar and creating new goals constantly
- Seeing failures as stepping stones (failures are a part of success)
- and more
You can pre-order his book, Homeless to Billionaire: The 18 Principles of Wealth Attraction And Creating Unlimited Opportunity, here: https://amzn.to/2UyINOk
Check out Andres’ website: https://andrespira.com/
CHECK OUT MY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM