Today’s episodes features an interview with Schuyler Diehm of the Early Risers Movement.
Schuyler’s story and background sounds eerily similar to mine… in fact, I’m sure many first time entrepreneurs have a similar background.
In this episode, Schuyler peels back the onion on where he started, what he’s up to now, and how he’s been growing a loyal following by focusing on VALUE first.
Big shout out to our mutual friend, Brett, who introduced us.
In this episode, Schuyler will talk about:
- How he started lifting weights to combat insecurity
- Overcoming struggle with social anxiety
- Realizing that he does not have to fit in with the crowd
- Seeing coworkers just “showing up to work” and knowing that he was destined for more than the corporate life.
- Quitting his job to start his own business
- Feeling terrible about laying on his couch and sleeping in, and what he did to become productive
- The power of structuring your day
- Schuyler’s definition of an “Early Riser”
- Some of the challenges Schuyler faced when starting his business
- Schuyler’s first workbook, The Snooze Stopper, geared towards waking up early and starting your day on a positive note
- Implementing and feeling gratitude daily life
Links to follow Schuyler and the Early Risers Movement:
Facebook: Early Risers Facebook Group
Podcast: Early Risers Podcast
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE
READ THE BLOG POST
SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM