Starting a business or side-hustle comes with a lot of not-so-fun tasks. You don’t just get to invent a product, but you’ve got to build the foundation. A website, social media content, editing audio footage, and more requires software and online tools. I’ll walk you through my go-to list and make it super simple for you. Paid is usually better, but there’s a lot of great stuff out there that’s completely free as well.
Tools I recommend checking out:
- WordPress – build websites (free and paid plans)
- ClickFunnels – build sales funnels (14 day trial, then $97/month)
- MailChimp – create automated email campaigns (free until you have more than 2,000 subscribers or send more than 12,000 emails a month)
- Unsplash – free stock photos to use (give credit to photographers if you like to help them out)
- Canva – graphic design for dummies. Mostly free, but you can pay for a few premium templates or graphics.
Screen Recording Software
- Open Broadcaster Software – free software to record your screen for tutorials or videos
- Camtasia / ScreenFlow – paid screen recording software with great reviews
Video Editing Software
- Windows Movie Maker – free editing for Windows (no longer supported)
- iMovie – free video editing for Macs
- GoPro Studio – free GoPro footage editing software
Feel free to reach out with questions or comments at chrisbello.com and remember, less dreaming, more doing.
Entrepreneur Motivation Podcast on Facebook